About the tickets
University students/over 70:1,200 JPY
- Adults:1,800 JPY
- Group Tickets (10 or more)
- Adults:1,500 JPY
- University students/over 70:1,000 JPY
- Adults:6,000 JPY
- University students/over 70:4,000 JPY
Discounted rates in ( ) apply for advance tickets (on sale from December 11, 2014 to March 6, 2015) Advance tickets no longer available
* High school students and visitors under 18 will be admitted free of charge.
* Persons with disabilities and 1 attendant/caregiver will be admitted free of charge (proof of disability required).
* Advance, day-of, and group tickets grant admission for one day to Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art and the Annex of the Museum of Kyoto.
* Reentry to the same venue permitted on the day of admission.
* Day of admission may differ for each venue.
* Tickets grant unlimited admission to Parasophia’s cinema program at the Museum of Kyoto’s Film Theatre during the exhibition period.
* Passport tickets grant unlimited admission to all venues throughout the exhibition period.
P-code: 766-551Online reservations (in Japanese only)Where to buy in person In-store multipurpose terminals at 7-Eleven and Circle K Sunkus stores; Ticket Pia outletsCall to reserve (in Japanese only)
L-code: 56574Online reservations (in Japanese only)Where to buy in person In-store multipurpose terminals at Lawson and Ministop stores
e+Online reservations (in Japanese only)Where to buy in person In-store multipurpose terminals at FamilyMart stores
Questions about tickets
- Parasophia Ticket center
Phone:+81-6-6221-3138Hours: 10:00 AM–6:00 PM